Saturday, April 20, 2013

My Mother II

The last time meeting mama was a rather awkward and sorrowful moment for me. It was on the 26th January 2013 at 12 midnight when I received a call from kakak.
Ayah tried calling my phone..but then the line got cut off...kakak tried using mama's phone...again got cut off..my battery was flat. Kakak tried again through my husband's phone...in my heart..this was definitely not a good sign coz I know kakak won't simply call my husband for no emergency reason. I picked the phone up..my husband was having fever, uwais was having lots of mucus in his lungs, coughing all the way (but somehow he couldn't sleep that night)...which made me so angry because I was so tired and not well too.

So I picked up the phone and heard kakak's voice was all shaky. Kakak said," Emi...tolong emi....Mama dah tak bernafas!!!..Tolong saya emi...tolong datang cepat!"...I was speechless...I was shocked!...I did not know how to react! When I woke abang...he was startled..he was shocked...Uwais looked at me weirdly because he had not seen me crying like so before this. Allah knows best!

Abang could not drive that night due to his condition. Alhamdulillah abang ngah was there to accompany us. We left our house at 12 midnight and pick up abg ngah otw...then abg drove half way and exchanged with abg ngah then.

I couldnt sleep along the way...thinking...of all the regrets..but then Allah knows best. Regrets..not a good word! U dont want regrets..prevent it in the first place. Do the right thing in the first place. The things that will safe you from regrets.

Mama..it has been one year one month one week since you part from us. We missed you so much! May Allah let you rest and bestow rahmah upon your soul. May we meet again in Al Jannah.

Love you mama...will always do...

Posted via Blogaway


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment